Who May Apply?
To be eligible for a Diversity Scholarship, applicants must:
- live in a CHFT member co-op
- plan to attend a recognized, publicly funded, Canadian, post-secondary education institution – community college, university or approved apprenticeship-training program – on a full-time or part-time basis in the 2024/2025 academic year
- have used their knowledge and understanding of diversity to make a positive contribution to their school and/or local community
- have demonstrated a financial need.
Students will have to show us
- they are already registered in school either full-time or part-time
- a transcript, showing passing marks for the program
- proof that the live in a CHFT co-op
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory to submit the application.