RGI Co-ordinator – Homestarts – Deadline Mar 31st
Homestarts Incorporated is looking for an RGI Co-ordinator to manage the day-to-day Rent Geared to Income Calculations onsite at a Co-operative Housing property in Toronto. The position is full-time (5 days/37.5 hours per week). Occasional evening or weekend work may be required in the position.
• University degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum three years’ experience in non-profit or co-op housing, social services or related field
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with rent-geared-to-income calculations, preferably HSA
• Extensive customer service
• NewViews, Yardi, HMWorx software an asset
The successful applicant will be
• able to work independently , while working with a team
• effective at prioritizing tasks and handling stress in an extremely busy environment
• proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook
• knowledgeable about housing policy and the associated regulatory environment
Someone with no experience in co-op or non-profit housing may be considered provided they have the relevant, transferable skills and a compatible work/educational background.
Homestarts provides a comprehensive compensation package, tiered to reflect length of employment, including group benefits after 3 months, 3 weeks’ vacation to start and RRSP contribution after 1 year.
Homestarts is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Human Resources will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any state of the hiring process.
WE THANK ALL APPLICANTS, HOWEVER, ONLY THOSE CHOSEN FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to by email only to: email@example.com by March 31, 2017.
Please note Job #276 in your subject line