Rent-geared-to-income (RGI) Specialist – The Network – Deadline Aug 23rd
Community Housing Management Network
Rent-geared-to-income (RGI) Specialist
The Community Housing Management Network is recruiting to fill a part-time position (5 hours per week) as an RGI Specialist in Mississauga.
Reporting to the site Manager, the RGI Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of rent-geared-to-income subsidy at the co-operative.
ILGWU is a Housing Services Act Co-operative with 143 Units.
The successful applicant will:
• have a working knowledge of co-op housing
• have a strong understanding of RGI subsidy calculations
• have an excellent understanding of RGI required data collection
• have a strong understanding of RGI reporting requirements
• have effective oral and written communication skills
• be able to organize tasks and priorities
• be able to work independently
• have a good knowledge of HM Works
• have experience working with volunteers and a board of directors
• previous understanding of directives in the Regions of Peel and Halton would be an asset
This is a contract position which will require approximately 5 hours of work each week. More hours will be required during subsidy renewal periods – in August of each year.
If interested, please e-mail your resumé to Donna Harwood by August 23, 2019 and reference job posting 2019 – 08 ILGWU.
The Community Housing Management Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. It’s important that our workforce reflect the citizens we serve. We respect, encourage, and celebrate our diversity. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.