Property Manager – Community Housing Management Network – Deadline Aug 18th
Property Manager – Community Housing Management Network
The Community Housing Management Network (The Network) is recruiting to fill a full-time position as a Property Manager in Durham Region.
Reporting to The Network’s Chief Administrative Officer, the Manager will be assigned to a co-operative site to provide day-to-day services to the co-operative’s members and its board of directors.
The successful applicant will:
• have a working understanding of property management
• have a working knowledge of co-op housing
• have a strong understanding of financial statements
• have excellent interpersonal skills
• have effective oral and written communication skills
• be able to organize tasks and priorities
• be able to work independently
• have a proven ability to supervise staff and contractors
• have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• have experience working with volunteers and a board of directors
This is a full-time position. Some travel and evening work will be required. The Network offers a competitive remuneration package.
If interested, please e-mail your resumé to Donna Harwood by August 18, 2017 and reference job posting 2017-08-02.
The Community Housing Management Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and as we grow, it’s important that our workforce reflect the citizens we serve. We respect, encourage, and celebrate our diversity. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.