Property Manager – Community First Development – Deadline May 30th
Property Manager, Toronto – Full Time Position, Co-op site
‘Working with you to create a great place to call home!’
Community First Developments Inc. was established in 1995 to provide a supportive and attractive environment in non-profit housing, putting the needs of people first. Our dedication and commitment to the community has been a great success and we now manage a large, growing portfolio of units, reflecting our consistent growth. We are looking for a Property Manager with who has 2 to 3 years of experience in co-op housing management to join our team. This co-op site consists of 58-unit and is comprised of a mix of apartments and town homes located at Davenport & Dufferin.
Skills & Experiences:
• Minimum of 2-3 years Property Management experience and a post-secondary education in a relevant field.
• Knowledge of co-op housing governance, maintenance and financials.
• Competent in RGI subsidy & marketing of vacant units including waitlist management.
• Knowledge of the RTA, (Housing Services Act and Cooperative Bylaws an asset).
• Familiar with various Acts & Codes, including Fire Code, Building Code, and LTB proceedings.
• Experience in working with members including the follow up and successful collection of arrears.
• Proficient computer Skills; Yardi experience is considered an asset.
• Availability for some evening work.
• Excellent written and spoken English mandatory for the position.
• Knowledge of Toronto housing regulations would be an asset.
Applicants please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Deadline May 30, 2017
We thank all interested candidates. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Community First Developments Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.