Who May Apply?
To be eligible for a Diversity Scholarship, applicants must:
- live in a CHFT member co-op
- plan to attend a recognized, publicly funded, Canadian, post-secondary education institution – community college, university or approved apprenticeship-training program – on a full-time basis in the 2022/2023 academic year
- have used their knowledge and understanding of diversity to make a positive contribution to their school and/or local community
- have demonstrated a financial need.
Students will have to show us
- they are already registered full time
- a transcript, showing passing marks for the program
- accounts with the college or university are up to date.
Starting in second year, several colleges and universities provide additional money to CHFT Diversity Scholarship winners. These scholarships average $3,000 per student. (Please note: Some conditions apply. Recipients’ average must meet standard requirements.)
We accept applications from graduate students.
- gather all required documents from their sources ahead of time
- please upload the supporting documents as PDFs
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory to submit the application.