Who May Apply?
To be eligible for a Diversity Scholarship, applicants must:
- live in a CHFT member co-op
- plan to attend a recognized, publicly funded, Canadian, post-secondary education institution – community college or university – on a part-time basis in the 2021/2022 academic year
- have used their knowledge and understanding of diversity to make a positive contribution to their school and/or local community
- have demonstrated a financial need.
Students will have to show us
- they are already registered part-time
- a transcript, showing passing marks for the program
- accounts with the college or university are up to date.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory to submit the application.