Part-time Maintenance Worker – Marine Heights Co-op – Deadline May 24th
Part-time Maintenance Worker
Marine Heights Co-op is made up of 16 low rise buildings with a total of 144 apartments. The Co-op is looking for a part-time Maintenance Worker.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION: Part-time Maintenance Worker performs maintenance and repairs related to member units, common areas, grounds and equipment, in one or more areas such as electrical, plumbing, carpentry in a timely and efficient manner.
• Knowledge of manual and electrical hand tools
• Must be punctual and reliable
• Must have good manners and patience in dealing with people
• Must be bondable
• Able to complete assigned duties with minimum supervision in a timely, efficient and detailed manner.
• Knowledge of the Occupational Health & Safety Act
• Must be able to lift and stack objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and frequently exert 10 to 20 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, and pull or otherwise move objects
• Work involves frequent period of standing and walking, which may include climbing ladders and staircases
• Work involves stooping, kneeling, crouching, twisting/turning and reaching; bending at the waist. Indoor/outdoor work environment with exposure to weather extremes.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your resume and covering letter by fax – 416-266-7501 or
email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday, May 24, 2019
Start Date: To be negotiated with successful applicant
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.