Position: Housing Administrator
Location: Toronto, ON
Instructions: Applications must include a current resume and cover letter, and can be sent to [email protected]
Special Notes: Deadline: September 29th, 2023. Only selected applicants will be notified if they have been chosen to take part in an interview process.
Who We Are
Richmond Community Management Services, (RCMS) provides community, financial and property management services to co-operative, non-profit and private sector clients. We help communities run smoothly and efficiently through community-focused services built on integrity, experience and professionalism.
The Housing Administrator performs duties and responsibilities in the areas of member / tenant services, financial information processing, office administration, enquiries, community development and addressing complaints and resolving problems in the specific areas of the administration of RCMS’s clients’ offices.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
2. Bank deposits
3. Petty cash management
4. Creating / Posting reports, memorandums, notices, board meeting minutes
5. Arrears reports / late charges / NSF’s and payment / performance agreements
6. Prepare NTA and boards eviction decisions to members and their related forms
7. Attend Board /GMM/member/Receiver meetings or any other meetings if requested
8. Preparation of Board / Member meeting packages
9. Board / Member meeting minutes
10. Vacancy Reports
11. COE (calendar of events)
12. Order and control of office supplies
13. Processing of incoming and outgoing mail
14. Telephone reception, checking and returning voicemails
15. Rent Geared Income Calculations
- Administration experience required
- Written / Oral communications, Professionalism
- Attendance / Punctuality, Dependability
- Evening/weekend work is required
RCMS is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to recognizing and celebrating the diversity of opinion, talent and expertise that make each person unique. We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit our website for further information: www.rcms.ca