Capital Project Coordinator
Organization: Woodsworth Housing Co-op
Woodsworth Co-op is seeking an experienced person to coordinate our 2022/2023 capital repair projects. This is a one year contract, approximately 14-21 hours per week.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Capital Project Coordinator will work with the co-op’s manager, our engineering firm and various contractors.
• Oversee assigned projects
• Coordinate the various facets of all the co-op’s capital project
• Liaise with the co-op Manager, our engineering firm, contractors and the Board’s capital project liaison
• Create a Calendar for Routine Maintenance of co-op infrastructure as outlined in our BCA
• Create a system for tracking completed capital projects
• Provide biweekly updates for the Board of Directors
• Attend board meetings from time to time (virtual during the pandemic)
• Attend member meetings/forums from time to time (virtual during the pandemic)
• Two to five years experience in this or similar field
• A college diploma or university degree in business administration or public administration, or equivalent
• Strong organizational and communications skills is essential
• Excellent presentation skills
Salary Range: $30 – $35 per hour, commensurate with experience
Deadline: May 31, 2022
Please submit your letter of application and resume as one document to email@example.com
Woodsworth Housing Co-op was built in 1979 and it is located in the St. Lawrence neighbourhood in downtown Toronto. Our co-op is a diverse community, and it includes a mid-rise building with 124 apartments and 70 townhouses.