Administrative Assistant (Part-time)
We are seeking applications for a part-time Administrative Assistant. Reporting to the Co-ordinator, this bargaining unit position does general office administration as well as providing resource support for the Coordinator, Board and Committees. This position is for 21 hours per week, with some flexibility and evening hours.
Stanley Knowles is a well-established and financially sound thirty-seven-year-old Federal Housing co-op. We are a 103-unit high rise built above the Northern District Library in the Yonge and Eglinton area of Toronto. Our co-op is comprised of two-thirds seniors with persons less than 60 years of age forming the balance of the membership. Our co-op consists of one- and two-bedroom units, with a limited number of accessible units. We typically experience relatively little turnover year to year.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in housing co-ops with a preference to those with Federally funded co-op environments
- Broad knowledge of governance, maintenance, and administration issues in co-ops
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office package including Access, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, NewViews and WordPress software.
- Ability to work independently under the direction of the Coordinator and/or Board
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, including a cover letter, electronically to the Co-ordinator. Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of being hired. Please send emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, January 31, 2022. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.