NOTICE OF PERMANENT POSITION
Arcadia Housing Co-operative is a federally-funded, Section 95 co-op that houses people actively pursuing a career in the arts and their families. Our 110-unit building is located in the Bathurst Quay neighbourhood. Our Operating Agreement ends in August, 2021. The manager reports to the board of directors and supports the work of committees.
The manager’s job description is based on the Core Management Standards as developed by CHF Canada.
• Managing the finances,
• Keeping the co-op in good repair,
• Keeping the co-op full,
• Meeting the co-op’s legal requirements, and
• Supporting good governance in the co-op.
The successful applicant will be:
▪ A great communicator, both orally and in writing
▪ Financially literate
▪ An efficient administrator
▪ Familiar with computer programs and apps commonly used in co-ops
▪ Experienced in managing a small staff group
▪ Experienced with RGI administration
▪ And, have three to five years’ experience in co-op housing management.
▪ Experience writing grant applications would be an asset.
This is a full-time job requiring some evening and weekend work. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please send resume and cover letter by 5:00 pm on Tuesday, February 2, 2021, to:
The Hiring Committee, Arcadia Housing Co-operative
c/o Mary Ann Hannant, firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Arcadia Co-op is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We thank all applicants but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.