Manager – Otter Creek Co-op – Deadline Feb 3rd
Otter Creek Co-operative Homes Inc
Full Time Manager
Otter Creek Co-operative Homes Inc. is an 84 unit townhouse housing co-op funded and administered the Housing Services Act. We are looking for a Manager for 32 hours per week to oversee and manage the day-to-day operations under the direction of the Board of Directors. We are looking for an approachable and adaptable person for our diverse community.
• Financial and property management
• Government and corporate relations
• Legal issues, arrears and subsidy administration
• Membership and community development
• Supervision of maintenance staff
• A minimum of 3-5 years experience managing the operations of a housing co-op
• Strong organizational, written, and oral communication skills
• Experience in supervising staff and overseeing contractors
• Strong skills in the management of finances and operational plans
• Proficiency in Microsoft software and NewViews accounting software
• Knowledge of property management and co-op administration
• Knowledge of the Housing Services Act and the Co-operative Corporations Act
• Experience in acting as a resource and support for the Board of Directors and committees
• Ability to work with volunteers in a diverse community
• Experience in community development
Otter Creek Co-operative Homes Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits plan.
Application deadline: February 3, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
Start Date: February 28, 2019
Please send a cover letter and resume to:
Otter Creek Co-operative Homes Inc.
Attention: Hiring Committee
835 McQuay Blvd., #30
Whitby, ON L1P 1L6
Fax: 905 666-8710
We appreciate all applications.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.