Interim Manager – La Paz Co-op – Deadline Mar 1st
La Paz Housing Co-operative Inc. – Interim Manager
La Paz Housing Co-operative Inc. is a 62 unit housing co-op funded under the Federal Section 95 program. The co-op is located in the Runnymede-St. Clair area of Toronto.
We are looking for an Interim Manager for 20-25 hours per week to oversee and manage the day-to-day operations, under the direction of the Board of Directors.
· Financial Management including operating and capital budget planning
· Property Management including long-term capital planning
· Government and Corporate Relations
· Legal Issues, Arrears and Subsidy Administration
· Working with the Agency for Co-operative Housing
· Membership and Community Development
· The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience working in the non-profit housing sector. Experience coordinating and managing the operations of a housing co-operative is preferred but not required.
· Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
· Experience in supervising staff and overseeing contractors.
. Experience in the management of finances and operational plans.
· Proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets, database and knowledge of NewViews accounting program.
· Knowledge of property management and co-op administration
· Knowledge of the Section 95 program.
· Experience in acting as a resource and support for the Board of Directors, for committees, and for community development work.
· Ability to work with volunteers in a diverse community.
Application deadline: February 21, 2017
Start Date: March 1, 2017
Please send a cover letter and resume to: Sonia.firstname.lastname@example.org