Housing Administrator – Ontario Property Management Group – Deadline Feb 28th
The Housing Administrator performs duties and responsibilities in the areas of member / tenant services, financial information processing, office administration, enquiries, community development and addressing complaints and resolving problems in the specific areas of the administration of OPMG’s clients’ offices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Familiarity and knowledge of the Social Housing Reform Act (2000) as well as the New Housing Services Act, the Residential Tenancies Act and the housing providers By-Laws / Policies
• Change Management, Ethics
• Written / Oral communications, Professionalism
• Problem Solving, Analytical Ability, Customer Service, Interpersonal Skills
• Safety and Security Awareness
• Team Work, Planning and Organization
• Quality Management, Cost Consciousness
• Initiative, Adaptability, Business Acumen/Creativity
• Attendance / Punctuality, Dependability
• Ability to maintain confidentiality, keep clients information secret, adhere to OPMG and client confidentiality policies
• Internal Co-operative / Non-Profit “political awareness”
Starting salary range ($30,000 plus)
Review after first 3 months and eligible for employee benefits.
Apply to: Rabia@opmg.ca or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: February 28th 2017
OPMG is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to recognizing and celebrating the diversity of opinion, talent and expertise that make each person unique. We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.