General Manager – City Park Co-op – Deadline Jan 23rd
City Park Housing Co-operative is looking to hire a General Manager who will report to the Co-operative’s Board of Directors. City Park Co-operative Apartments Inc. is comprised of 3 buildings totaling 770 units in the downtown core of Toronto.
The General Manager will be responsible for:
• Ensure the delivery of effective corrective and preventative maintenance systems, risk management procedures, health and safety practices and financial management systems.
• Develop the annual budget, annual work plan and reserve fund planning for consideration of the Finance Committee and Board of Directors.
• Ensure processing of evictions to the Landlord and Tenant Board and other legal matters.
• Ensure compliance with Funder reporting requirements.
• Ensure appropriate scheduling and calculation of the annual RGI Housing Charges.
• Attendance at committee and Board meetings as required.
• As required participate in unit inspections including annual unit inspections.
• Supervise the management staff employed by City Park Co-operative Apartments Inc.
City Park is seeking a General Manager with the following qualifications:
• Experience working in the Co-operative Housing Sector and/or the Non-profit Housing Sector.
• Experience in developing annual work plans, budget analysis and planning, capital budget planning and large site asset management procedures.
• Experience working with the Co-operative Corporations Act, Co-operative By-Laws and the new eviction process under the LTB is an asset.
The salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please mail resumes to:
City Park Co-operative Apartments Inc.
Attention the President
484 Church Street Suite 115
Application deadline: January 23, 2018