JOB POSTING September 22, 2020:
Marketview Housing Co-operative Inc. is hiring for the position of Administrative Support. Resumes with cover letters are due no later than Monday, October 5, 2020 at 12 p.m. and must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Marketview Co-operative Houses:
Marketview Housing Co-operative Inc. is a vibrant 112 unit housing co-op located across from the St. Lawrence Market. Our community is multicultural and full of diversity. We are looking for an energetic, full time, experienced, Administrative Assistant to join our amazing team.
• Must have a good understanding of Housing Co-operatives and how they
• Organized and energetic with demonstrated experience in performing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, great problem solving skills
and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Proficient in MS Office, HM Worx and NewViews
• Proficient in RGI calculations
• Proficient in Centralized Waiting List
• Proven ability to work independently and within a team
• Exceptional interpersonal skills to interface with a very diverse community and
the staff team while maintaining a high level of confidentiality in all interactions
• Must have experience working with volunteers (committees and board members)
• Experience with non-profit housing sector preferable
The right candidate should be able to work independently when the Manager is out of the office. Be able to stand in for the Manager at board meetings when the Manager is not available.
Monday, Tuesday and Friday 8:00am-4pm
Thursday 11am to 7pm
Attend Board meeting to take minutes once a month – in which the shift will be 2pm to 10pm (approximately) and it is usually scheduled the third Thursday of the month.
How to Apply:
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. The deadline for applications is Monday, October 5, 2020 at 12 p.m. Please note that only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience and we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.