Administrative Assistant – Eamon Park Co-op – Deadline Feb 19th
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – FULL-TIME
Eamon Park Housing Co-operative Inc. is looking to hire a full-time position as an Administrative Assistant. The co-op is a 136-townhouse unit co-operative, funded under the Federal Section 95 program. The co-op is located in the Dufferin Street-Clark Avenue area of Thornhill, Ontario
Working with the Co-operative Manager, the assistant will be assigned to provide day-to-day services to the co-operative’s members, staff and its board of directors.
The successful applicant will:
• have at least 1 year of experience in co-op housing
• have excellent telephone and reception skills
• have excellent interpersonal skills
• have effective oral and written communication skills
• be able to organize tasks and prioritize
• be able to work as part of a team
• be a self-starter with the ability to work at times with minimal supervision
• have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• some working knowledge of bookkeeping, database systems and an accounting package.
This is a full-time position (5 days per week). Some evening work may be required. Eamon Park Co-op offers a competitive remuneration package.
Application Deadline: February 19, 2020
If interested, please e-mail your resumé to: email@example.com
To All Managers: Please post this job posting on your Co-op bulletin board.