Administrative Assistant – Chord Co-op – Deadline Mar 31st
Chord Housing Co-op
Chord Co-op is a diverse, multicultural community in the Jane/Weston Road area. The co-op is composed of 136 apartment and townhouse units. The board of directors are looking for an Administrative Assistant to help the manager by taking on specific and general duties and tasks of an Assistant.
These are the skills and qualities that we are looking for:
• Respectful Communication skills and listening skills.
• Organizational Skills.
• Time Management Skills.
• Dependability and Reliability.
• Courteous yet Professional Front-Line Client Service.
Your responsibilities will include:
• General reception and assistance to members
• Filing and general office work
• Information Management on HMWORX
• Maintaining membership waiting lists
• Dealing with member move-ins and move-outs
• Maintaining Parking System and records
Computer skills required: MS Office, HMWORX, Excel, and Internet
Working hours: Tuesday 11am-7pm, Wednesday and Thursday 9am-5pm.
Remuneration: $20 per hour.
Benefits of the job: Bus stop 5 minutes away 10 minutes bus-ride to Jane subway station.
Or, Free Parking on-site. Kitchen facilities available on-site.
Please email resume to the co-op at:
Deadline: March 31, 2020, position is currently OPEN and the right candidate may begin earlier.