Eamon Park Housing Co-operative Inc.
Eamon Park Housing Co-operative is a 136 townhouse unit housing co-operative funded under the Federal Section 95 program. The co-op is located in the Dufferin Street- Clark Avenue area of Thornhill, Ontario.
We are looking for a fulltime Co-op Manager to oversee and manage the day-to-day operations, under the direction of the Board of Directors.
• Financial Management including operating and capital budget planning
• Property Management including long-term capital planning
• Government and Corporate Relations
• Legal Issues, Arrears and Subsidy Administration
• Working with the Agency for Co-operative Housing
• Membership and Community Development
• The successful candidate will have a 3+ years’ experience working in the non-profit housing sector. Experience co-ordinating and managing the operations of housing
co-operative is preferred.
• Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
• Experience in supervising staff and overseeing contractors.
• Experience in the management of finances and operational plans.
• Proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets, database and knowledge of NewViews accounting program.
• Knowledge of property management and co-op administration.
• Knowledge of the Section 95 program.
• Experience in acting as a resource and support for the Board of Directors, for committees, and for community development work.
• Ability to work with volunteers in a diverse community.
• Applicant should possess excellent interpersonal skills
• A self-starter with an ability to work with limited direct supervision.
Eamon Park Housing Co-operative offers a competitive salary and a benefits package. Some evening work is required.
Application deadline: Monday, December 17, 2018
Start Date: February 1, 2019
Please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org